che

che
che

Saturday, May 16, 2009

a romantically unromantic poem

"I wandered lonely as a cloud"
I was left all alone in solitude
when I realised the "cloud" was a mushroom "cloud".
The "skylark" flying above my "cloud"
droping bombs, blasting aloud.
Resembling an automatic firing weapon
are the songs of the "nightingale"
not as sweet as it used to be.

The "west wind" blowing from the American shores
a "destroyer and preserver"
"destroyer" of mankind "preserver" of power.
Winter goes, spring comes
new weather, new flowers blossoming
and celebrating the coming of new life
like celebrating the coming of a different coloured President
truely a "destroyer and preserver"

a whole universe in a grain of rice
a whole natural world in a proton of an atom bomb
a whole Hiroshima on a drop of due
creation and destruction-a myth renewed
truely I wander "lonely as a cloud"

No comments:

Post a Comment